Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Cassie's Journal - March 8, 2015



Happy 16th Birthday, Luke!

I haven’t mentioned Luke much in my journal, but he was on the football team with Michael and Tim; is dating Denise; and occasionally hangs out with our gang at school when he and Denise aren’t with his usual group of friends.  Michael and I were invited to his birthday dinner party at the Inn, but we were too busy helping out in the kitchen to attend.  Rowen and Tim were there, and so were most of the other football players; which was probably very scary for Miranda and Jacob at an all-you-can-eat buffet! ;^)

They had fun, but I’m going to keep this update short because I’m exhausted.

We had a very busy, fun morning with four teens and eight kids to feed and get ready for church, but Rowen and I hadn’t worried about that pesky little time change when staying up too late; so we were tired after only having a nap once we did get to sleep.  We did get all of the work done and were at church on time; but it was all we could do to stay awake during the service and Sunday school.  It was easier to do that while helping out at the Inn, and I did that all day except for our breaks; and Michael and I spent most of that time on homework and studying for our last batch of tests coming up over the next few days at school

The dining room at the Inn was packed for lunch and both buffets; and we were kept busy straight through until closing – and I stayed until Michael and Rebecca went home with their parents.  Thanks again to the time change, that felt earlier than usual, and since Dad was still working in the office to get ready for his week in the city; Mom did my Magi lesson with me while Ethan and Ehlana kept doing some studying for their college classes.  I helped with getting them tucked into bed after that; and then came up to my room to get my must-do family business work finished while cuddling in bed with Mandy.

That’s done now, and ditto that for this report; so I’m off to sleep now, and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!