Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cassie's Journal - March 25, 2014



It’s been yet another cold day here, but at least the sun was out; and it’s supposed to start warming up again tomorrow.

I don’t really have much news today; so we’ll keep this short.  It was a normal morning at home; a settle-in day at school now that the holiday gossip has been covered; and we stayed indoors at lunchtime again.  Band practice after school was fun, but uneventful; and our study session at the computer store was short and sweet because Tim had actually been bored enough while waiting for us to get some of his work out of the way.

Michael came home with me for dinner; and we’ve had a fairly quiet evening around here.  Mom did a Magi lesson with us after Michael and I finished doing the dishes; and then we played with Ethan and Ehlana until their bedtime.  Michael helped me to tuck them in for the night, but then he went home so that I could get started on my studies and work.  I’d have rather had him stay for a little quality alone time; but he seems to think that I’m working too hard and needs to do something to help me out with that – even if he’d have rather been enjoying a little make-out time too.

Does anyone reading this want to hazard a guess as to how many thirteen-year old boys would even think along those lines, let alone have the self-control to actually do something like that?  Oh, and trust me, I was not helping to make that decision easier for him tonight.  This is one more reason for me to be sure that I’ve done pretty well in the boyfriend department, and why I love Michael – even when he’s being too nice and considerate for our own good.

His choice did make it possible for me to get started on my studies, and with a bit of frustrated energy to burn off; I finished everything except my bedtime computer checks and this update by shortly after eleven.  It’s still just coming up on eleven-thirty now, so I’ll be off to sleep a bit ahead of schedule too; though that just has me wishing Michael had stayed and we’d used that extra time more effectively.

Okay, enough of that; or I won’t get to sleep for quite a while.  Tomorrow is an after-school work day, so I don’t expect much excitement around here until game night on Thursday – especially here at home while Mom and Dad are busy with work too; and the twins will continue writing their first semester finals.  I don’t have to worry about any tests over the next couple of days, but thinking about them does work to make me sleepy; so I think I’ll try and head off to dream land now.

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!