Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cassie's Journal - March 12, 2014



The rain ended overnight, but it didn’t warm up very much – at least compared to the past couple of days.

That seemed to set the tone for the day; and it’s felt like the long, drawn-out mid-week blah that Wednesdays are famous for.

I’m not saying there wasn’t any fun for me today too, because there was; but I’m feeling the weight of all of the work tonight; and it’s just time for me to call it a night and get some rest.  I don’t really need to mention that the school work and tests weren’t a problem for me; we had a long after-school study session at Landry’s; and the rest of my evening was standard, Wednesday night work and study action except for the new, earlier bedtime.

I’ll only be doing the necessary family business work and no language or archive studies until after March Break now, and though we still have two more sleeps until the start of the holiday; I’m totally ready for that break – and looking forward to having nine un-interrupted days of fun and adventure with my family and friends.

Let’s end this on that note – and head off to dreamland thinking about those happy thoughts.

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!