Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cassie's Journal - May 28, 2013



The holiday weekend was definitely over right from the start of our first classes this morning; and everything we did today was all about getting ready for our exams next week.

That was true after school too, and though the decision to invite Rowen and I to the first exam study session of the week wasn’t universally popular; we were studying at Michael’s house, and he insisted.  Vanessa and Nora were the girls who weren’t happy about that – especially after they’d gone to the trouble of putting together a partial ‘couples club’ group; and Michael was once again not getting with the program.  While that had me in the tweeird zone, it also wasn’t long before the other two couples realized that Rowen and I were really able to help them with their studies; and they were happy to have us work with them.  Miranda didn’t help me out with Vanessa and Nora, but she did seem to be having fun every time she checked in on us in the dining room.  I loved the hugs and displays of affection, since I really love Miranda right back; but the timing was definitely more than a little suspicious too.

Miranda and Jacob are back to work tomorrow, but I don’t think that was the only reason why Tim offered to host our next study group after school tomorrow at his house – it’s not as if his parents will be home either.

Moving along, we studied for two hours, and then Rowen and I were the first to leave.  She needed to get to the computer store, so we split up right away; and I went straight home.  Alicia was still there, but she didn’t stay long once I was drafted to take over and help Mom with the cooking.  Ethan and Ehlana supervised, and we traded daily updates; then repeated the process for Dad after he got home.

It was a work night after we ate and cleaned up.  Mom and I worked on the family business; Dad did his thing; and Ethan and Ehlana must have decided that since I’d started studying for my Grade Seven finals, that they should do the same for their upcoming Grade Eleven exams.  They were determined to be ready to start their senior year of high school in September, and plan to be ready to take the summer off too by the time I start summer vacation.

I worked on my computer for two hours; did a Magi lesson with Mom after that; and helped her to get Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night before coming upstairs and getting ready for bed too.  It’s been a standard school night study and computing session since then; and I’m only wrapping that up a bit early because I’m tired already; and need to crash for the extra hour or so.

The next two days are likely going to be a near-repeat of today, with exam study sessions and evening work at home.  I may even skip going to Mom and Dad’s baseball practice tomorrow night – unless it gets rained out.  The weather forecast as of right now isn’t looking great for our Thursday night practice, but I hope that’ll change; because we have our first game on Saturday afternoon.  That’s going to be different – not having morning games – but the younger divisions get all of the morning time slots.  Most of our games this year will be at noon.

I really do need to get some rest, and don’t have anything else to report for today, so...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!