Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Cassie's Journal - May 26, 2013



Holiday weekend day two has mostly been a wash-out too! :^(

It wasn’t raining first thing this morning.  Mom, Dad, and I even exercised by the river before the usual holiday weekend Sunday morning rush started.  Most of us walked to church too, though we had some drivers bring trucks, minivans, SUV’s, and cars along in case we needed them to get home again.  That turned out to be a good decision; since it was raining by the time Pastors Lewis and Martha set us free at a little after eleven.

The rain was on more than it was off after that; and it was another indoor play day.  Kara and Eddie in particular were not finding that much fun; and it wasn’t as easy to keep them entertained today.  Dawn didn’t really get a break from that, because Kara stuck to her like glue while they were at the Inn for the Sunday night buffet that all of the visiting family members were at tonight while I had a break with just Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Adam, and Aunt Leanne here for an easy-dinner.  A problem I haven’t seen before since moving here is how much extra food we have when the back yard lunches and dinners get cancelled; and we don’t get any of the drop-in visitors.  We’ll all be eating leftovers for the next week or more.

Mom and Dad non-optionally invited Chris and Martin to move their gaming back to our house tonight so that Aunt Leanne in particular could get a break; so they – and a bunch of their friends – took over the lounge to do that.  Dawn and I still needed to entertain Kara, Eddie, and the twins for a couple of hours after our guests returned from the Inn, and we mostly did that in my room until Scott and Melanie collected their kids and took them back to Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s house while Mom and Aunt Melissa took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana off to bed.

Dawn and I did a little visit to the lounge once we were free, but only needed about ten minutes to decide that we really didn’t want to be there.  Chris and Martin weren’t making out with any of the girls or anything; but there were a couple of girls who were very interested in them; and they were enjoying the attention.  We closed the doors between my room and the lounge; took turns in the Jacuzzi; and Dawn was sleeping again by the time I was finished in the bathroom – though I have no idea how she fell asleep with all of the noise bombarding us from the lounge.

For the second night in a row, I’ve been sitting in my window alcove doing my nightly computing a lot earlier than I expected; and I don’t really have any news to report.  Other than Jonathan, I’ve barely talked to any of the McEwans, and Violet’s either been spending her time with Dillon, or with Chrissy and Michelle.  Tory and Kyle are popular because of their engagement, but they’ve also spent most of their time with the adults.  I should mention that they’ve earned their Bachelor Degrees, and will be going on to earn their Masters Degrees in Marketing this year.  That – and planning for their wedding next summer – should keep them busy!

I’m not ready to try and sleep yet, but there really isn’t anything else to write about; so I’ll wrap this up and move on to some random surfing.  Hopefully the noise level will drop once most of Chris and Martin’s friends head home; though I’m sure they’ll be up late again; and Jonathan is staying here again tonight.  The rain is hopefully going to end overnight, so maybe we’ll actually get one nice day to enjoy, and I guess if we can only have one; it ought to be the day of the parade and picnic.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

Until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!