Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cassie's Journal - May 15, 2013



We’re back into more rain again after getting a little break, and Rowen and I are glad that we switched up out days off.

The rain didn’t start falling until this afternoon, so Mom and I had a nice morning for Tai Chi by the river; and Ethan and Ehlana ran around and had fun while we did that.  We had a standard weekday breakfast, and I was ready early enough to meet Rowen at her house before we went on to the school.

I don’t have anything newsworthy to report from there, and it’s really been a fairly quiet day.  Most of us got a little damp walking home from school, but that was the extent of my outdoor time for the rest of the day.  I worked in the office with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana until we stopped for a quick dinner, and after cleaning up; Mom spent a couple of hours doing Magi lessons with us.  That worked out great, because her baseball practice was cancelled; and that allowed me to get started on my bedtime studying by nine o’clock.

Getting a little extra sleep seemed like a good idea, so I made an exception and sped things up a bit tonight.  If I wrap this up now, I might even be out for the night before eleven, so...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!