Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cassie's Journal - May 11, 2013



Dad and I have definitely made up for lost yard work time today.  I’m going to keep this short because I’m way past ready to crash for the night.

The fun news was pretty much all with Mom and Aunt Leanne.  They both have the weekend off, and after breakfast, Aunt Leanne came over to get Mom for some quality time with their favorite hair stylists and a morning of ‘fun’ shopping.  Alicia took care of Ethan and Ehlana while Dad and I were busy; and Rowen headed home and on to the computer store after having breakfast and helping me with the clean-up.  They – Alicia and the twins – spent some time in the back yard with us, and even helped me out with some of the flower planting when I was working in the gardens after cutting the lawn.

Mom and Aunt Leanne had a girls’ lunch out at the Inn, and then they spent most of the afternoon playing with Ethan and Ehlana or relaxing in the back yard.  We were on our own for dinner, but Dad and I didn’t stop working until after six o’clock.  He grilled some chicken; I made a veggie and pasta side; added some already-made cold salads; and set everything up on the back porch patio table.  We were still eating when Rowen stopped by looking for a biking buddy, and though I suspect that Mom ended up helping him despite her day off, I let Dad give me a get-out-of-clean-up card; finished my meal; and spent an hour and a half playing with Rowen before coming home by the time it was getting dark.

I pretty much came straight up to my room then with just a quick round of goodnight hugs with Mom, Dad, and the twins.  My Jacuzzi time was short and sweet, and after climbing into bed with Mandy; I’ve only done the quick version of my nightly computer checks before moving on to this update.  There is more that I could write about, but I’m just too tired, so...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!