Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cassie's Journal - May 2, 2013



Before I get to the recap, I’d just like to remind Mother Nature that it’s MAY, and while it didn’t stick around; it is not fair to send us such nice summer weather at the end of April and then give us near-freezing temperatures and a dash of snow with all of the rain at the start of May.

Now that I have that out of my system, it was a quiet morning here at home with Ethan and Ehlana at Grandma and Grandpa’s.  Tai Chi was indoors, and Dad decided to scramble some eggs and cook up some sausages to help get us all going after having all of about an hour and a half or less of sleep.  I managed to make it through the school day, but skipped work in favor of a nap after getting home again.

I missed out on some of the fun tonight because of that, since I slept through dinner; and Mom and Dad decided to skip game night at the Inn so he could get his work done and they could both go to bed early.  The tween fun was at the Inn.  Since Rebecca is away, and I was busy napping; Michael and Rowen were paired up for the night, and they won the junior championship – Rowen’s second win in a row.  That earned them some teasing, but Rowen was really fired up when she told me all about her night while we were chatting via computer a while ago.  She gave me a heads up on the hug they shared too; since that’ll hit the grapevine at school by morning for sure.

That would have been fun to be there for, but if I had been at the Inn, there’s a good chance that Rowen would have tried to pair me up with Michael instead; and their little game night adventure wouldn’t have happened at all.  I also missed out on anything to do with Leah’s first night at home with Aunt Deborah and Uncle Nick; though Mom assured me that they had lots of help from the grandparents, aunts, and uncles.  Aunt Deborah’s parents got here late this morning.  They’re staying with Christine and Andrew, and will be here until Sunday.  There will be more Johnson family incoming tomorrow, but I don’t know how many yet – just that Mom’s going to help Aunt Leanne with a little work around their house to get ready for weekend guests.

I woke up from my nap before Mom and Dad were ready to go to bed, so I had time for a little chat with them while they had a bedtime snack and drinks; and I had leftovers for a late dinner.  When they went up to bed, I came up to my room again to get some work done on my computer.  I finished the family business work I didn’t get done after school, but skipped the language and archive studies.  Rowen and I talked for nearly a half-hour after she got home from the Inn, and I had a shorter chat with Rebecca and Jenny.  They had a fun, last sightseeing day, and were getting most of their things packed so they’d be ready to head for the airport in the morning.

That’s all I have for tonight, and though I haven’t been awake for all that long; I’m ready to crash again for the rest of the night, so...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!