Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 28, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - October 28, 2019


Ethan:

Three more sleeps until Halloween, and I’m going to get started on this next one soon; since it has been a long day and I’m tired.

Our Halloween fun has kicked up another notch at school as we wrap up the holiday-themed crafts, projects, and lessons; so we had a good day with our classmates and friends.  Ehlana and I were at the lab and archives after school, and while I don’t mention it often; Grandma Eleanor and Grandpa Grant were playing in the archives while I was there too.  They’re not always there when I am, since they can be there anytime – at least when they’re home, but we do cross paths a few times a month; and I keep up with all of the work they do.  Mom is more-likely to work with them than I am, but that’s intentional; since my work there is different; and our favorite great-grandparents trade helping Mom out with jobs like book restorations for the chance to study and learn about things that Grandma Eleanor in particular had dreamed and hoped to do for most of her twenty-nine years! ;^)

I’m dragging this out for longer than planned; so let’s wrap it up.  Ehlana and I were late for dinner – no surprise; Mom kept our food warm for us; we ate and cleaned up; and then studied in the office while Mom and Dad worked – including a Magi lesson with Mom.  More time phasing was involved, so it really has been a long day for us; we have a fairly-important day ahead of us tomorrow; and I’m ready to crash – so I will.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Let’s go with Ethan’s report – mostly because I’m tired too; and don’t really have anything to add of interest tonight.

We have had a really good day, but our normal, everyday fun doesn’t always – or even usually – also mean newsworthy.  That’s okay, and we’re very happy; so that’s what is really important anyway.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!