Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 14, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - October 14, 2019


Ethan:

This has been a very busy day.  It started early with seeing Dad off on his trip to the city; and we got to have a bonus round of goodbye hugs and kisses with Grandma and Grandpa when they stopped by on their way to the airport because we were awake with Dad anyway.  There was a bit of nap time after that for Mom, Ehlana, and me; Tai Chi was indoors because it got cold overnight; and then we had a hot breakfast before going on to school or do a round of morning grocery shopping.

Fall festival recaps and gossip were the top stories around the school today, but while we had fun with our friends; Ehlana and I were glad to head over to the lab and archives once we were set free.  Mom eventually met up with us there; we played until late; and then Mom picked up a pizzeria pizza for dinner while Ehlana and I biked home and met up with her there.  It was heading toward eight o’clock by then, so we had that easy-meal; cleaned up; and only did a short Magi lesson before heading up to our beds – though Mom and Ehlana somehow ended up in their Jacuzzis; and are still in them while I’ve just cleaned up quickly and gotten into my bed for the night.

I’ll add the news that Grandma and Grandpa are safely in Arizona – and that’s true for the other family ‘grandparents’ that are staying in the south with them again this year.  We won’t be going to visit them in Arizona this year, but hope to do that in future years sometime between now and when it’ll be our turn to go to college.  Cassie and Michael are back to classes as normal today, but there isn’t any news of note for them either.  We are past the half-way point until they’ll be home for their study week and Thanksgiving, though, so that’s something worth noting and that we’re happy about.

That’s all for tonight, and I’m ready to sleep – even if Mom and Ehlana want to stay up later for the Jacuzzi play time.  We have a couple of busy days ahead of us; so I’ll go with the extra sleep while I can get it.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I love my Jacuzzi! ;^)

Ethan’s got this update covered; I don’t have anything important to add; so I’ll leave it at that and get back to my tub time.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!