Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - October 22, 2019


Ethan:

This has been another archives and study day for me after school and this evening; so I don’t really have anything to add from a fairly quiet day.  Maybe that doesn’t sound right when we’ve also been having so much fun with the Halloween and fall season, but it can’t be non-stop excitement; and that’s okay.  We got a lot done along with the fun with our family and friends; I’m tired after a long day that included time-phased studying; and now I’m ready to crash and get some sleep – so I will.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Today has been a bit of a rinse and repeat for Ethan, and this hasn’t been a birthday-party-fun kind of day, but I was glad to get back into my lab; and had a lot of fun with our research while I had the chance to play with Uncle Adam and Dillon for a few hours.  We got home late for dinner; that time-phase allowed us to keep up with our studying and work; and it has been a long day with those extra hours that we fit into our evening.

I don’t have anything else to add, but we are going to have another lab-study day tomorrow; and then we’ll wrap up the week with more fun on Thursday and Friday as we head into the Haunted Halloween Walk weekend.

Now it’s time for me to get some rest too; so flip the digital page and read on whenever you’re doing that in my future while I call it a night and move on with living my near-future between now and our next update.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!