Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, November 10, 2014

Cassie's Journal - November 9, 2014



Happy 13th Birthday, Jillian!

I hope that Jillian, and Dawn, are having a good day, and I sent a gift up to her; but don’t have any other involvement in her birthday fun today.  It’s funny, but what I usually think about for both her birthday and Dawn’s is that I’d be a grade behind Michael, Tim, and Rowen if my birthday had been just a month later than it was.  Being one of the youngest in my year has really only been weird while everyone else crossed over ahead of me; but isn’t really an issue now.

I’ll let you know if I feel differently about that again when all of my friends start getting their driver’s licenses ahead of me for that next, all-important teen milestone; though I don’t think it’ll be a big deal for me.  At least Michael and Tim will be closer to the middle of the pack for that – and I’m sure that it’s going to be a very big deal for Tim.

I’m going to move this along, because it’s late; and I’m getting tired out fast.  My day wasn’t birthday party kind of fun, but being at Michael’s house with a gang of teens did make for a very entertaining and crazy-busy few hours.  Michael and I were on our own for Tai Chi; we helped with making breakfast and cleaning up while also taking turns hitting the shower and getting ready for church.  Jacob made another amazing gourmet breakfast for us, and the only blip in the morning fun came when Lance once again left Jenny hanging and didn’t go to church with us – or give her a ride there on his way back to Maple Valley.

Maybe going to a non-denominational church is against his religion. ;^)

Whatever his reason for doing that, Jenny wasn’t happy about it; but didn’t say anything until after he’d sped off in his car while we were getting ready to walk to church with my parents once they’d met up with us on their way there.  The main teen news at church was the ongoing work during Sunday school that we’re doing to get ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  The kids are mostly doing Thanksgiving-themed lessons and crafts right now, but the teens are all working on everything from skits and songs to sets and props for the services we’ll be leading – and the Christmas show.

That was fun, and so was my afternoon – whether studying with Michael, Tim, and Rowen during Michael’s afternoon break or playing and biking at the park with Ethan and Ehlana.  We had a nice day to be outdoors, and I really enjoyed spending an hour and change of play time with my brother and sister; but then I moved on to the Inn in time to help out with the buffets.  It was a fairly busy night there, and we needed to work fairly hard to keep up; but I still always have fun with Michael and Rebecca.  I stayed until the late buffet was winding down, but not until close this time so that I could get home and started on my usual school night work and studies.  Michael and Rebecca were sent home then too, so I was able to do my goodnight hug and kisses with Michael on his front porch; but we didn’t drag that out too long either.  He was getting as tired as I was by then after a couple of late nights in a row.

Mom did my Magi lesson with me as soon as I got home, and Ethan and Ehlana were working on some college tests; so I didn’t help with getting them off to bed until after they were finished their work for the night.  I needed some Jacuzzi time after coming up to my room; but multi-tasked that with my archive assignment and language studies.  Once I’d had a nice, long soak in the tub and had my hair dried, I continued the language study time in bed while cuddling with Mandy; moved on to the family business work from there; and did a last round of email, news, sports, and entertainment checks once I had the work finished for the night.

I don’t have any news from any of that worth mentioning, but tomorrow is going to be a good day because Michael and Rebecca are going to be spending the night here while Miranda and Jacob head up to Garden City to see the newest member of the Stone family.  They’re going to leave early in the morning, and then get home again sometime on Tuesday evening.  That’ll mean basically having no break during their days off; but I’m sure they’ll enjoy getting to spend a little time with Jacob’s parents, sister, and the rest of their family there.

The football game on Friday is really the only other major event on the schedule for next week, so it might actually be comparatively quiet.  If that works out, I should probably put in some extra time on my studies and family business job so that I’ll be ready to work a bit less over the coming holidays; but we’ll see how that goes.  Something always seems to come up to add to the busy, and since I’m feeling tired almost every night right now; I may need to actually do a little less before I get too worn down.

I don’t have enough hours left in the night right now to get a lot of rest, but it is time to wrap this up and get the few hours of napping in that I can manage before it’ll be time to get up again for Tai Chi; so that’s all for tonight; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!