Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cassie's Journal - November 19, 2014



I’m going to keep this very short, because I’m worn out; and there isn’t really much news anyway.

Before I get to the home update, though, I’m going to comment on the Polar Vortex – again – that’s all the rage in the national news today.  No, I’m not going to talk about the cold that’s descended on us or the impressive snowfall in upstate New York; though the pictures of people building beer fridges into the snow piled up outside their house doors were funny.  I’m going to comment on the fact that we’ve apparently missed almost all of the snow action; and it was comparatively warm around here today too.  Not balmy, but well-above the cold we had during the first part of the week.

I only mention this because I want to assure future Magi that I did not do anything to tamper with the weather in our little neck of the woods – though I still think that it’d be cool if Mom would let us try. ;^)

Anyway, while a lot of people around the country are either dealing with bad weather or fascinated by it; I’ve just had a long, busy day of school, chores, studying, and family business work.  There was a little fun mixed in here and there too, but nothing particularly memorable enough to mention here; and the work mostly just wore me down today.  That’s why I’m calling it a day before midnight for a change; and going straight to bed without passing go.  No, I’m not writing this from bed as usual, but I am finishing up a semi-quick soak in my Jacuzzi; and will be going straight to bed as soon as I’m changed and have my hair dry – which will take about a minute if I use a little time-phase to speed things up.

Of course, the time-phase I’m using right now is why this is a semi-short soak in the tub; so holding on to it just a little longer won’t be a problem.

By the way, if you’re able to try that at home, don’t start the time-phase until after you’ve filled the tub – unless you’re planning on including the entire water-supply system in your time-phase.

I digress there, and really don’t want to drag this out anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!