Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Cassie's Journal - November 2, 2014



As I’m sure that you can guess, my sofa sleepover with Michael was a big news story with our families and friends today.  That didn’t have anything to do with why I spent most of my time at home – I just had things to do there and didn’t want to stay up late to get all of my work done either.

The wake-up time with Michael and Tai Chi with my parents, brother, and sister made for a great start to the day, and the fun continued through breakfast and the clean-up that Mom and I took care of while Michael went home to get ready for church and Dad took his turn hitting the shower too.  Aunt Leanne beat Miranda to the first sleepover teasing and jokes opportunity – for me.  Michael had been welcomed home with a round of hugs, kisses, and jokes; and then Miranda and Aunt Leanne were happy to gang up on us while we all walked to church together.

Our friends alternated between razzing us and being amazed that we got away with a co-ed sleepover, but with Halloween over; it was also time to start working on our plans for the Thanksgiving weekend services.  Getting ready for Christmas will be coming up soon too; but that work will be more with the teen praise team for Michael and me than anything else.  Starting the work for our teen service at Thanksgiving was a fun change from the usual in Sunday school, and maybe Pastor John thought that we needed to burn off some of the Halloween candy-fueled energy doing that because he led one of the longer services this fall so far; and didn’t set his congregation free until eleven o’clock.

Michael left for the Inn right after that; and I eventually went home with Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana.  We’ve had a decent fall-weather day, and Michael and I took Ethan and Ehlana to the park for some play time while he was on his afternoon break; but I spent the rest of the day at home.  The non-sleepover highlight of the day was actually working with Mom to go through our wardrobes – and Ehlana’s – and weeding out everything we wanted to donate to the new second-hand charity store.  It won’t be opening up until the Monday before Thanksgiving, but the store remodel is finished; and they’ll be ready to start taking donations tomorrow so that they can get everything ready for their grand opening.  Mom went over to Aunt Leanne’s house while she was kid-free this afternoon to do the same; and they’ll drop our donations off sometime tomorrow.

After getting home from the park, I started working on the family business in the office through until dinnertime.  While I was tempted to help out at the Inn again tonight, the need to get my own work done without staying up most of the night won out over spending those extra hours with Michael and Rebecca.  He didn’t come over after he was done at the Inn either, but I’m certainly not going to complain about one night off from hanging out together – especially when Rebecca and Lucas are more likely to only get one night together a week.

Instead of spending that time with Michael, I worked until dinner was ready; enjoyed an easy-meal with my family; watched a movie in the lounge with Ethan and Ehlana while Mom and Dad worked in the office; and then I got back to my studies and work while multi-tasking that with some Jacuzzi time.  Mom took custody of the twins while I was doing that and did bath time with them too.  We got together for their bedtime story; and then we all went to bed.

Three out of five of us are either sleeping now or will be soon.  I don’t really want to go there for what else is going on in the house tonight, but while you’re possibly using your imagination about that; I’m going to wrap this up and get some sleep.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!