Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cassie's Journal - May 29, 2014



My report tonight is going to be short again – this time because I’m going to bed early and catching up on my sleep.

Take yesterday, add in the rest of my classmates for our after-school study session; switch from babysitting during baseball to practicing with Rowen and the rest of our team while Mom, Dad, and the twins were at the In for game night; and cut out about three and a half of the four hours of bedtime studying and work and you pretty much have the picture of my day.  Michael and Tim were also at the park during our practice, and played football with Lucas; which gave me a chance to nudge Rebecca and Lucas a bit with an invitation to hang out with Michael, Tim, Rowen, and me tomorrow night.  Talking everyone into taking a night off from exam studying to have some fun wasn’t tough, and with one parent on-site; I was even able to get approval and a ride back home again for Lucas.  I have no idea what we’re going to do yet, and the ongoing risk of thunderstorms will continue tomorrow too; but I’ll make sure that we all have fun whether we get to play indoors or out before we’ll all need to get back to our exam studies for the rest of the weekend.

There was one other difference between today and yesterday – Michael and I got to have a little alone time between baseball and when our families got home from game night at the Inn.  I won’t get into the details; but let’s just say that I’m going to have some very pleasant dreams tonight when I put those memories on replay and repeat.  In fact, getting to that right now sounds like much more fun to me than playing with my computer anymore; so, until next time…

…Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!