Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cassie's Journal - May 28, 2014



It’s almost four o’clock, and I’m beat; so let’s keep this short tonight.

Tai Chi; breakfast; school – all pretty much a repeat of yesterday.  Ditto that for after-school exam study time; except add three more classmates.  Add a dash or two of rain here and there this afternoon and mix in some playground time with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden while the parents were at baseball practice; and that takes us up to bedtime – at least for the twins.

Since then, I’ve had my Magi lesson with Mom, some Jacuzzi time with language study multi-tasking, and another four hours and change of bonus study and work time to get me to this point of exhaustion.  The good news there is that I’m taking the next week and a half or so off from all but the ‘must-do’ bedtime computing.  I’ll keep up with my family business responsibilities; but it’s time for a break from the language and archives studying while I’m busy with just a bit too much of everything else right now.

I’ll need to be at full power every day if I want to help my friends and classmates have fun while we finish getting ready for our exams and write them next week.  While taking those tests isn’t a problem for me, that doesn’t mean I can’t relate to the stress some of my friends are feeling now; and I definitely can help with making the work more fun – and cheering them on.

Doing that won’t be very effective if I don’t get at least a little sleep, though, so that’s all for now, folks.

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!