Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cassie's Journal - June 8, 2013



It’s been a yard work day from shortly after we finished breakfast until we stopped for a late dinner.

Aunt Leanne was away for most of the day doing final wedding dress fittings with Aunt Grace, Aunt Alison, and Grandma Mercy.  That’s why Mom, Dad, and I spent most of the afternoon helping Uncle Adam at his house.  Spending the morning working on his own convinced him to hire a couple of the teens who cut lawns and do general yard work for summer jobs.  I’m really glad to hear that, because I spent just a bit too much time on a riding lawn mower today; though I at least didn’t have to do all of the work that needs to be done with a push mower too.

We’re getting some rain tonight, but only had a few little showers to deal with during the rest of the day.  Dad and I just grabbed a quick lunch and kept going; so we probably didn’t even take three-quarters of an hour in total breaks before calling it a day when Mom and Aunt Leanne had dinner ready for all of us at seven.  The top dinner topic was Aunt Leanne’s recap of the dress fittings and wedding shopping afternoon; and she and Mom did a little wedding plans update meeting too.  It’s hard to believe that the wedding is just four weeks from today!

I wasn’t the only one who was pretty much out of steam by then, but I was the first to head for bed; though I made a side-trip to visit my Jacuzzi first.  It was time to get out of the tub when I started dozing off about twenty minutes after getting in; and I used a little Magi power to speed up getting my hair dried so I could climb into bed with Mandy even sooner.  My nightly computing has been quick too, with the only news to report being an email from Dawn and Aunt Melissa that included pictures of Violet and Dillon before they left for Violet’s senior prom.  That wasn’t even something I’d thought about at all today, but I really hope they’re having fun tonight.  I’ll get the details from Violet tomorrow, since Dillon’s version wouldn’t be nearly as interesting or complete.

While my day hasn’t been exciting at all compared with shopping or proms, working all day has gotten me one half of the tweeird-free weekend I was hoping for; and I’m exhausted enough that I don’t expect to have any problems in dreamland either.  Add in the fact that I’m pretty much done with my first period now; and I’d say everything is starting to look much better for the last six days until summer holidays.

Now if we could just get Mother Nature to give us a lot more sun and less rain; we’ll be all set for those long, lazy summer days!

That’s it, that’s all, folks, so...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!