Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cassie's Journal - June 5, 2013



I’m beginning to wonder if I accidentally transferred some of the famously over-used and inaccurate irritability that supposedly comes with girls getting their period from Rowen when I healed her yesterday.  I’m getting more annoyed with the tween games that have been going on pretty much since we put our study group together last week; and it’s distracting and dumb.

Before I get to the prime example for tonight, let’s recap the rest of the day.  I didn’t mention it yesterday in my report, but we had rain off and on yesterday, and that trend continued today.  That meant starting the day with Tai Chi indoors, and compared to yesterday; the rest of the morning at home was quiet.  It was all work, all day at school.  We wrote our English exam in the morning; studied for Science during the break between exams; and then wrote the Science exam.

The tweeird started at Tim’s house with our after-school study group.  We have three exams tomorrow – Geography, Social Studies, and Art; yet Nora and Vanessa advised us that we were only working together until five-thirty.  We were also split up again even though we hadn’t done that the last time we’d worked at Tim’s house.  Since we had so little time to work, Rowen and I ended up helping the guys and girls at our table with Geography – the subject they’d all decided to study while they had us there to help them.

Five-thirty rolled around way too soon, and I wasn’t the only one who wasn’t happy; but that wasn’t even for me – it’s not like I needed another few hours to be ready for those exams.  Since we were done earlier than expected, Rowen went over to the computer store to help out there until her parents were ready to go home; and I stopped in too for a few minutes before going on to my house.  Mom and Dad already had dinner under control, so I mostly just entertained them and did a tiny bit of venting about all things tweeird and annoying.

We had dinner, I helped with the cleanup, and then we all went over to the ball park for Mom and Dad’s practice.  There’d been a break in the rain, and though the grass was wet; their coach had decided to try and get the practice in because their first game was just a week and a half away.  Rowen came over after she’d finished having dinner at home; and brought the news that the reason our study group had been cut short was because Tim had invited Nora, Michael, and Vanessa to stay for dinner and a evening study session for four.  Rowen thinks that they should have done that last night; since two or three of them seem to be more interested in studying biology; and that would have at least helped them a little with our Science exam.  We do have Social Studies tomorrow, though, so maybe they’ll at least manage to be ready for that.

I’d brought a towel along in the stroller so I could dry off at least a couple of toddler swings and a slide or two if needed; and Rowen and I spent most of our time with Ethan, Ehlana, and Naomi at the playground.  When it looked like we were going to get some more rain before the practice was over; we got the parental approval to take the twins – and Naomi – home early; so we were indoors and dry when the rain did start falling again.

The parents weren’t quite so lucky, and they were a bit on the damp side by the time they got home too.  Philip had come back with Mom and Dad; and he and Naomi got a ride home from Dad while Mom went upstairs to have a shower and get changed.  Rowen stayed and helped me entertain Ethan and Ehlana in the lounge until Mom was finished; and then went home too when we got the next little break in the rain.

Mom did another lesson with me tonight after Ethan and Ehlana went to bed, but I skipped the Jacuzzi time tonight.  Instead of doing that, I played my keyboard for nearly an hour before getting changed and into bed with Mandy.  The music helped me to wind down my annoyance level a few notches, but I’m still feeling out of sorts; and should probably just get some sleep.  There really isn’t anything else to report anyway, so...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!