Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cassie's Journal - January 8, 2013



The Crimson Tide rolled to their third National Championship in four years last night, and from what I heard around school today; it wasn’t a good night for the fighting Irish and their fans.

Yes, I did need to check the score this morning before going to school, though Dad could have given me the update too since he apparently watched the game on and off while working in the office.  I’m not really interested enough to add the game details, but if you, dear future reader, really want to know them; wiki it!

For me, today’s highlights were Tai Chi with Mom and Dad and lunchtime music practice with Rowen and Michael.  Don’t go there, Aunt Leanne – we were just having fun playing music.  Rowen and I were a bit surprised when Michael joined us in the music room for the first time since he started hanging out with Lisa, but he wants the extra practice time enough to put up with more saxophone jokes and jabs from the guys.  Lisa didn’t look happy with either Michael or me the next time Rowen and I saw her in our first afternoon class, but there wasn’t much that I could do about that except keep my mouth shut and stay away from her boyfriend for the rest of the day – which I did.

I was also glad that it was an after-school work night.  My end of the family business wasn’t neglected at all over the holidays, since I did deal with anything that absolutely couldn’t wait while I was ‘on vacation’, but there’s always more to do; and I managed to keep busy from the time I sat down at my work station in the office until dinnertime.  With Alicia working with Mom, using a little Magi power to help out wasn’t an option, but I did still manage to get enough done that I didn’t need to keep working after dinner.

Instead of doing that, Mom had more lessons for Ethan, Ehlana, and me; we all had a little play time with Dad; and then I helped out with getting Ethan and Ehlana bathed and in bed before coming up to my room for the night.  Another time-phased study and nightly computing blast followed, and I’m again ready to hit the pillows before eleven o’clock.  I could get used to the extra sleep, but it’s still to early to say for sure whether the trade-off to using the extra power is worth it or not.  Time will tell, but for now...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!