Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cassie's Journal - January 5, 2013



Grandma and Grandpa are currently flying over the Pacific Ocean on their way to Australia; and it’ll be Monday morning local time when they land.  I still wish I could be with them, but spending the morning working around the house, playing with Rowen all afternoon, and doing one last holiday sleepover has likely been more fun than a travel day that still has a long way to go before it’s over.

They haven’t exactly missed much here in Witch Falls during their first day away.  While I’ve escaped a lot of work over the past two weeks, that ended today; and I put in a solid four hours of house cleaning, and another hour working outdoors with Dad, before being set free after lunch.  The good news with the diminishing snow supply is that Rowen and I could ride our bikes pretty much everywhere we wanted to go this afternoon.  That included stops at the park and school, a warm-up break at the Inn that Miranda and Rebecca joined us for; and a handful of cameo stops to visit with some classmates and friends we met up with while touring around town.

While I’m thinking about our snack break with Rebecca, I should mention that Jenny didn’t join us for that because she’s currently spending a lot more time with Shane, and less at the Inn with Rebecca.  I’ve thought about spending some time in the kitchen there to give Rebecca some company while she’s busy, but I don’t see how to do that without having Aunt Leanne teasing me about being there because of Michael instead, and redoubling her matchmaking efforts; so I just haven’t done that at all.  For Rebecca and Jenny, though, I suppose this little change does at least help out with separate best friend and boyfriend time.

I really don’t want to stay on that topic for long, so let’s get back to the recap.

We had an easy-dinner night; played for a couple of hours with Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana; and have been hanging out in the lounge since the twins were tucked into bed after their bath and bedtime snack and stories.  With just the family in the house, I was able to put up my wards for a while so that Rowen and I could play our flute and sax without bothering anyone else, and also include Mandy in our girl chat.  After our practice, we settled onto the sofa and have been watching a movie for the last hour or so.  Violet has been spending her last evening here out with Dillon, Jake, and Stephanie, but she only brought Dillon home with her; they’re in the living room now; and Rowen and I are sure that we do not want to interrupt them tonight.

I don’t want to think about that either, and there really isn’t anything else to report for today, so I’m going to finish this and get back to our movie.

Until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!