Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cassie's Journal - January 25, 2013



I wrote about enough tween weird yesterday, and don’t really want to do that again tonight; so I won’t.

That actually doesn’t leave much else to report, since there isn’t anything else of interest from school today; Rowen and I just hung out in the lounge with Ethan and Ehlana after we were set free for the weekend; and it was a quiet, no-company family night here from the time Dad got home and Rowen headed out for the dinner she and Patrick were having with her grandmother.  Ethan, Ehlana, and I had fun getting to play with just Mom and Dad for a few hours, but even an hour of Magi-powered entertainment didn’t include anything new worth mentioning.  I came up to my room early; spent a little time in my Jacuzzi; and caught up on the language and archive studying that I didn’t get done last night.

Not thinking about bunnies won’t be necessary tonight, since I’m pretty much ready to crash for a few hours.

Until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!