Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cassie's Journal - January 6, 2013



Grandma and Grandpa are safely in Sydney Australia now, where it is already Monday afternoon; where it’s one heck of a lot warmer than here.  We had a short phone call with them after they were in their hotel room.  It took a fair bit of power to make it happen, but I was able to do a full link with them so we could chat telepathically – though Mom made me keep that short too so I didn’t wear myself out.

That little reach out and touch someone moment happened shortly before we had dinner, but there was a fair bit going on today before then.  With Violet heading back to Woodvale today, it was a busy morning around the house.  She did most of her packing this morning, and we had Dillon over for breakfast so they could have a little extra time together.  While she was busy, Mom, Dad, and I juggled shower time; cooking and cleaning up from breakfast, and taking care of Ethan and Ehlana.

Things were pretty much back to normal at church, and Pastor Lewis was on a roll that lasted until shortly after Jacob needed to leave and get to the Inn.  Our congregation is quite happy to give the Pastors all the time they need on Sunday mornings, but that might just change if lunch at the Inn was delayed a half hour or more because of it!

That wasn’t a problem for us, since we were having lunch at home.  Dillon was with us for that too, along with Aunt Leanne and Uncle Adam.  It’s hard to believe that the week and a half Violet’s been here is over already, and even at lunch time, it didn’t really feel like I’d spent much time with her when her attention was mostly on Dillon – and they both talked a lot with Uncle Adam and Mom about what they don’t even yet know is their part in our future plans.  I should probably just get used to that, since five and a half or six years difference in age is a lot when it’s between eleven or twelve and seventeen or eighteen.  Cameo moments are likely all Violet and Dillon will have time for with me for the next five or ten years.

Dillon had to do his goodbyes with Violet right after lunch, and get to the Inn, and I went to meet up with Rowen then too; though I did my goodbyes with Violet first.  She wasn’t leaving quite yet, but was going to be busy doing a last lesson with Mom before getting on the road; so I wasn’t really going to have a chance to do anything with her anyway.  Rowen and I spent most of the afternoon biking and playing at the park.  Now that the computer store was again closed on Sundays, we were able to have our warm-up break at her house and have a little music practice before playing outside again until we both needed to be home for dinner.

I’ve already covered the long-distance call and link; dinner and the clean-up were both quick and easy; and then Mom and Dad had an hour or so of play time with Ethan, Ehlana, and me before Dad needed to get to work in the office again, and I helped Mom with the bath and bedtime routine for the twins that included a short Magi lesson.  Once Ethan and Ehlana were in bed, it was time for me to hit the Jacuzzi.  I spent about an hour and a half in the bathroom by the time my hair was done and I was ready for bed.  A little telekinetic packing had everything I’d need for school in the morning ready to go, and then I went down to the office to say goodnight to Mom and Dad – and to get Dad to sign off on my report card.  He still hasn’t gotten tired of showing off my straight A+ reports, and I’ll never get tired of seeing my Daddy proud of me – even if he doesn’t get to brag about the really big things we do.

The impending return to ‘normal’ in the morning also meant that I got back to my usual nightly computing and studies tonight; though I’m also trying something different for a while to see whether a little time-phasing makes a difference; or just ends up leaving me more tired from the extra power exertion.  Doing that is the main reason I’ll be sleeping before midnight, and have all of my archive and language work done too plus the usual email, news, entertainment, and sports checks.  I’m not starting my next new language until tomorrow night, but I even managed to get everything set up for that so I can just jump in with my first lessons and go.

That’s it for tonight, so...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!