Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cassie's Journal - September 8, 2012

We spent the entire day doing yard and house work from the time we finished breakfast until a bit after seven when we wrapped up for the day and had dinner. I’d give you the list of all the work we did, but I’m too tired now to even think about all of it again.

There was time after that for us to play with Ethan and Ehlana, but then I went to soak in my Jacuzzi while Mom and Dad did the bedtime bath and story with them. I’m in bed with Mandy now; Mom and Dad stopped in to say goodnight to me too; I’ve caught up on my email; and once I’m finished writing this, I’m going to be offline for the rest of the night.

I’m done.

Say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”