Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Cassie's Journal - September 27, 2012


It’s been another fairly quiet day at school, and Rowen and I were working at the store and office after being set free from our last class; so dinner and game night at the Inn were the only breaks I’ve had since lunchtime.

The non-competition games were going on again this week too, and Vanessa appeared to have gotten over being mad at Michael; though I got the feeling that he was more worried about that sudden turnaround than he had been when she’d been upset.  Rowen and I just tried to stay out of the way of all of that goofiness, as usual, and other than a couple of rotations where we needed to compete against our over-amorous classmates; we were fairly successful at doing that.

Have I mentioned how much I’d like to just skip the next few years?  Yes, I’m sure I have.  I’d think about skipping game night too, except it’s one of the only chances I get to spend time with Miranda, Jacob, Stephanie, Jake, Dillon, Rebecca, and Jenny.  Speaking of Dillon, he’s heading to Woodvale on Saturday, and staying overnight at Violet’s house, so I’m sure that you can guess he’s a very happy camper right now.  Jake and Stephanie were teasing him about getting to do weekends away with his girlfriend that their parents didn’t allow them to go away for; but I’m sure Dillon and Violet would trade getting to see each other every day if they could – and it’s not exactly like they’ll be spending the night in a hotel room.  I should have reminded all three of them about our amusement park trip, but then they’re all pretending that they didn’t make any room changes while we were there.

Moving along, since getting home, I helped out with the bedtime bath and story for Ethan and Ehlana; did a short Magi lesson with Mom in the office while Dad worked; and then got back to working on my computer while cuddling in bed with Mandy.  I got the archive research from my lesson out of the way first; worked on language studies for over an hour; and then took care of a bit more family business work before finishing up with my regular nightly computing.  I’ve had enough fun for one day, though, so I’m going to wrap this up and get some sleep.

Say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”