Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cassie's Journal - September 25, 2012


Some day, when I open up my personal archives for other Magi to read, I’m sure that Aunt Leanne will have something to say about this; but I could kiss Michael for deciding to have a guys' only birthday party this weekend.  One boy-girl party for Sally’s birthday a week from Friday is bad enough – two in just under a week would have been awful from my pre-crossover perspective.  You know if he’d invited girls too that Miranda would have insisted that Rowen and I get invitations, so don’t read anything into that kiss comment that isn’t there.

Michael’s upcoming party was news for the guys in our class; and a few other friends of his in other grades.  A few of the girls were interested in the party too, but that was only because they were disappointed that they wouldn’t be hanging out with their favorite guys while they were at the party.  If Vanessa was over being annoyed with Michael for his uninformed choice of musical instrument on Friday; he was back in her doghouse for not wanting to spend his big day with her.

While birthday parties and the general density of certain boys were top chat topics today, there wasn’t much else going on at school that was particularly newsworthy.  Rowen and I spent a bit more than half of our lunch hour practicing in the music room, with the bonus of missing out on a lot of that girl chat time.  Rowen and I were both working after school, and other than stopping to eat and going for a walk with Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana after dinner; I’ve been working on my computer since getting home.  I did my homework first; followed that up with a few hours of family business work; and have been studying languages and working in the archives since coming up to my room when Ethan and Ehlana went to bed.

I’ve had enough fun for today, so I’m going to wrap this up and call it a day.

Say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”