Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cassie's Journal - September 14, 2012

The top news story for our class at school today was Karla’s birthday party. I’m going to skip writing about who was getting cozy with whom; and be glad that I wasn’t there to witness any of the action. Hearing about most of it today was bad enough. We had our first Day Two schedule Friday, and I definitely like ending the school week with our Day One classes better; though Rowen and I still had a pretty good day too despite the ongoing party re-hash that kept most of our classmates entertained.

Rowen and I did our homework after school, and then rode our bikes and played at the park until it was time to head home for our dinner and a movie night. There was another home football game tonight too, and I did check the town intranet to find out that our team won again; but Rowen and I were both good with staying home and spending the evening with my family.

I haven’t written much about Aunt Deborah’s pregnancy here; and probably should more often. She’s dealing with morning sickness every day, but that’s been fairly mild so far; and she hasn’t even needed to take any time off from the clinic. There apparently aren’t any major food gross-outs for her either, and everything else about her pregnancy is going great.

We had dinner in the dining room; cleaned up the kitchen; and then moved on to the living room to watch a comedy together. Grandma, Grandpa, Rowen, and I took care of Ethan and Ehlana’s bedtime routine after that while Mom, Dad, Aunt Leanne, Uncle Adam, Aunt Deborah, and Uncle Nick stayed in the living room for a little couples’ chat time; and then all three of them headed for their homes once the twins were tucked in for the night.

I’ve been in my room since shortly after seeing Rowen out, and worked on my language studies; some Magi Project archive research; and the usual nightly computing that included reading about the football game highlights – though I’m sure that I’ll hear about the real, non-game-related highlights at school on Monday. We’re going to be busy with the never-ending yard work in the morning, and I’ve already stayed up later than I should; so...

...say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”