Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Cassie's Journal - September 20, 2012

It’s been a nearly all-work day for Mom and I today, except for a little play time with our friends at the Inn.  Mom and Miranda won the game night senior championship; while Rowen and I mostly tried to ignore the classmate weirdness that had resumed after getting a break from it last Thursday night due to Karla’s birthday party.

I also needed to dodge Aunt Leanne, since she seemed to be more interested in playing at matchmaker than in game night – which could be why she and Uncle Adam didn’t even place top five this week.  We really don’t need to go there tonight; and I’d rather write an update on the family business instead; as promised in my journal entry last night.

Sometimes it’s hard to believe that it’s only been a bit more than a year and a half since I started helping out with the family business; and only a bit longer than that for Aunt Leanne, Miranda, and the others.  When you think about all of these changes, it’s amazing just how perfect the timing has been – both for the success of our family business, and because there is more need for our charities in nearly every country around the world.

Considering the state of the global economy, our businesses are doing exceptionally well too.  We’ve managed to expand while also increasing our charity work; increasing our family business value by about twenty-five billion dollars since that first night when Mom started telling Dad and Aunt Leanne about everything.  We’ll be getting more people involved in helping us to do even more; though any growth we achieve will be done solely to give us the ability to do even more with our charities.  We’ll need to do everything we can for that; since there will be much greater need between now and the Ascension of the Light.

For my little part of the family business, I can report that nearly all of my companies are doing great.  I’m mostly working on Christmas now except for a few retail-related issues for Halloween.  There are always ongoing projects and normal business operations for me to keep track of; but I’m keeping up with the regular work now without any trouble.

I do get tired, though, and since getting home and helping Mom get Ethan and Ehlana off to sleep; she and I have been working in the office.  It’s nearly one o’clock, and I’ve had enough fun for the day, so I’m going to pack up and go to bed.

Say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”