Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cassie's Journal - Jan. 7, 2012

It wasn’t as warm today as it’s been the last few days; but compared to last year’s storm on the first weekend after New Year’s Day; this was a major improvement!

Rowen was working at the store this morning, so after feeding her and seeing her off; Mom and Dad put me to work for a few hours too. That included some house work; a bit of babysitting; and helping Dad with a few outdoor chores. Violet was working with us while Dillon was working the breakfast-lunch shift at the Inn, and we mostly had fun; but I was ready to get back to playing again when Rowen came over after having lunch with her parents.

The park and school playground were practically boy-less all afternoon as football again had their collective attention – today’s games starting with yet another college bowl game followed by two NFL wild-card playoff matches. That worked out well for us, and Rowen and I had a great afternoon of biking, playing, and hanging out with some of the other girls. I was advised that dinner was going to be at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s house. An impromptu football-watching gang had gathered there; and Mom, Aunt Leanne, Ehlana, and I were going to be there for cuddle and food support.

Fortunately, I was able to escape when Mom was ready to take Ethan and Ehlana home to give them baths before their usual bedtime routine. Aunt Leanne came along to help her with that, so I was free to spend a little time in my Jacuzzi. I’m doing this while soaking in the hot, swirling water; and am going to cuddle with Mandy and get a solid nine hours of sleep for a change. Rowen messaged me, and is working on the same plan except for doing a bubble bath since Jacuzzi time is only an option when she’s here.

I would have liked to spend more time with Violet today, but she and Dillon were spending the afternoon and evening with Jake, Stephanie, and some of their friends; and I don’t expect her home until late. Hopefully she’ll be able to get a bit more rest than she has managed on the night before going home from her last few visits. If she does need a cuddle buddy later, though, I’ll be there for her.

Which is another good reason to wrap this up and get to bed. Just one more day until we go back to school; and though it’s been a great couple of weeks, I’m actually starting to get excited about that. Maybe I should have Mom and Uncle Adam use me for the next Magi Healing lesson to see if something’s wrong! :^)