Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Cassie's Journal - Jan. 26, 2012

Today’s highlight, for Rowen and me, was the news that we’re going shopping in Crystal Springs on Saturday. Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne are going on the trip too; and we’re going to meet Violet for shopping and lunch while she waits for Dillon, Jake, and Stephanie to get to the city after working their usual lunch shift at the Inn. Mom and Aunt Leanne want to stock up on supplies while we’re there, and I’m sure that at least a few new outfits will come home with us; but the main reason for this trip is to get Valentine and birthday gifts.

Compared to that news flash, work wasn’t anything to write about; so I won’t. :^)

Game night at the Inn was fun, and I’m sure it was the shopping trip news that kept me fired up and smiling all evening. I should have been getting some extra sleep to be ready for the weekend entertainment, but I’ve been on my computer again for nearly two and a half hours since going to bed after helping Mom with getting Ethan and Ehlana into their cribs. Since I’m thinking about them now, I should note that there’s a good chance that my extra archive studying since the holidays may be – indirectly – their fault.

When it was just Mom and me, we both did a lot of studying in our spare time. For me, that meant both my regular education and Magi training. I never really thought about it at the time, but learning to read in just a few weeks, then moving on through the elementary grades, high school, and into college-level studies by the time I was five was fairly incredible. Since moving to Witch Falls, though Mom is making sure that my Magi training is moving right along, and I’ve been busy with the family business for nearly a year now; I haven’t really done any other studying at all.

Watching the progress that Ethan and Ehlana have been making has definitely reminded me that I still have a lot to learn; and should get back to working on my education more seriously – especially considering what the three of us know about our future. It’s going to be strange enough to have my baby brother and sister working on Grade Six material with Rowen and I within the next month or two; I don’t want to end up behind them on the learning curve before I’m done high school.

Anyway, for now, that’s translated into more archive studying time for me; and since I am thinking about it, I’m going to wrap this up, and spend a little time working out what I will need to do to be ready for my personal future (I know you’re thinking it, Aunt Leanne; but don’t go there!). I seriously do not want to think about that part of my future either, or plan for it; so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!