Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cassie's Journal - Jan. 3, 2012

After another busy holiday weekend, Dillon, Jake, and Stephanie had Tuesday off, so Violet was spending the day with them. I haven’t really been in the loop on her Magi training while she’s been here, but I think that Mom wants to get more done than they have so far. It’s not easy juggling everything they both have on the go, and there are probably some late nights in their immediate future.

This may be one of those late nights, but Rowen and I are doing another sleepover at her house; and I don’t plan on staying up until after Violet gets home to send a few messages back and forth to find out. With Patrick and Scott in the house here too for the night, and doing their very best (or worst) to annoy us; I don’t even plan on doing this much longer before Rowen and I call it a night. With that in mind, let’s go with a condensed recap of the day.

It’s still colder today, so Rowen and I spent the morning indoors. We played with Ethan and Ehlana for a while; giving Mom and Alicia time to work around the house instead. I wanted to get the family business work done and out of the way after lunch, so instead of sitting around and watching me work; Rowen decided to work at the computer store until I was ready to play again. That ended up taking me nearly two hours before I was ready to meet up with Rowen at the store, and then we went to play at the park until dinnertime.

We ate at my house, but Rowen had the sleepover approval done before we’d headed over to the park, so after helping to clean up, I packed a bag; did a long round of goodnight hugs and kisses with my parents, brother, and sister; and then Rowen and I walked over to her house. Patrick and Scott looked very pleased with Rowen’s reaction to the surprise (for us) news that her parents had approved a sleepover for them too. The fact that Owen and Patricia mostly seemed to be amused by her irritation didn’t exactly make things better. Patrick has pretty much gotten over being so shy around me that he couldn’t talk now, and that’s usually a good thing; but sometimes, like tonight, I have to admit that being seen and not heard can be better than hour after hour of constantly being bugged and pranked.

While the prankster duo irritated us, and entertained the parents, we did also manage to watch a movie together too. The boys also had the Michigan-Virginia Tech Bowl game streaming on Owen’s computer after it started, but Patrick and Scott were more interested in bugging Rowen and me than they were in either the movie or the football.

Which brings me back to now; and they’re back again. Rowen’s rolling her eyes, groaning, and probably wishing that we were at my house again tonight. I’m going to shut down the computer now, and maybe if we play unconscious for a while; Patrick and Scott will give up for the night. That’s a wrap on another fun day, and we won’t even think about how many (or few) days are left until we go back to school. Sometimes it really is best to just live in the ‘now’!