Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cassie's Journal - Jan. 17, 2012

The miniscule bit of snow that we woke up with this morning didn’t exactly shout ‘winter’; but the drop in temperature certainly was a shock compared to the last few days. It certainly has me wondering why I’ve been missing all of the snow fun we’d enjoyed last January.

With Dad in the city, Mom had extra help drop by while I was at school, and then Alicia was working today while I was busy with my part-time job and homework. She stayed until nearly seven o’clock, and then Aunt Leanne and Uncle Adam were our evening support team.

Mom did a Magi Healing lesson with Uncle Adam and me while Aunt Leanne entertained Ethan and Ehlana for an hour. I was set free after that, and have been wrapping up my day with a Jacuzzi and telekinetic computing session. The multi-tasking is mostly because I feel the need for another decent night of sleep. There actually isn’t much more to say about what’s been going on around Witch Falls today, so I guess that’s it for now, and time for me to get on with that long winter’s nap.