Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cassie's Journal - Jan. 5, 2012

I’m not the only tired person in the house tonight, but I will be the first one sleeping.

Mom had Alicia helping her today, so Rowen and I were free to play after she finished working at the store for a couple of hours and came over to meet up with me. After that, we spent the rest of the day until dinnertime outside; including having a picnic lunch in the park. Dillon was working the close shift at the Inn with Jake and Stephanie, so Mom and Violet spent a lot of time together this afternoon and evening. Dad and I helped them out with that by taking care of Ethan and Ehlana from dinnertime to bedtime, but Mom and Violet are taking care of the bedtime routine with the twins now; and I’m already changed and in bed.

Dad still has work to do in the office; Violet’s meeting up with Dillon after he’s finished work; and Mom will probably do a bit of family business work in the office while Dad’s busy anyway. Hopefully they won’t stay up too late again tonight, but while I always have something else that I could be doing; I am definitely past-due for getting a solid eight or nine hours of uninterrupted down time. If I miss anything major between now and morning; I’ll add that to tomorrow’s recap.