Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cassie's Journal - Jan. 4, 2012

I’m going to keep this short and sweet tonight.

The warmer weather returned today, and Rowen and I took full advantage of the Fall or Spring-like temperature. Violet was busy with Dillon and their friends for most of the day, and Alicia wasn’t working; so we also tried to help out a bit by spending some extra time with Ethan and Ehlana too. That included some morning play time in my room and the lounge, and an afternoon trip to the park.

The rest of our day was spent biking and playing until dinnertime, and then Rowen had other plans with her family; and I’ve mostly spent the evening with Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana. That included a Magi lesson and we watched a bit of television. Dad had some work to do, but he saved that until Mom and I took Ethan and Ehlana upstairs for baths before Mom nursed them and we tucked them into their cribs for the night. By the time we joined Dad in the office, he had stopped watching the football game he’d been keeping an eye on after West Virginia blew out the score in the second quarter. He may prefer close games, like last night’s three-point, overtime win for Michigan over Virginia Tech; but I have a feeling that Mom soon had plans to convince him that they could find something better to do than sit around and watch football all night.

It didn’t take me long to figure out that three was a crowd, and I suddenly felt the need for a Jacuzzi session and early bedtime. I’ve been playing on my computer since then too, and the early bedtime did and didn’t end up happening for me. (or for Mom and Dad, unless they fell asleep with their wards up!) My ‘play’ time on the computer ended up including a half hour of family business work, and nearly two hours of archive study while I snuggled in bed with Mandy.

It’s nearly one, and Violet just got home. Mom must have finished tucking Dad into bed (let’s just not go there); since she’s dropped the wards and is probably going to do a lesson with Violet. They’re welcome to stay up as long as they want, but I’m done for the day. Until tomorrow – I’m out!