Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - June 8, 2019


Ethan:

We had fun with the movie, cuddle time, and sleepover last night.  Aiden and I had a pretty good baseball game this morning; but our team lost today; and the jokes about the Brontos being the slowest team in our division have already started.  We helped out with some chores after the team visit to the Emporium for ice cream; played all afternoon with our friends; and then we’ve been on our won with Mom and Dad since shortly before dinnertime.  That was pizzeria pizza, so we loved that; and then the four of us went for an evening canoe ride.  It was time for two of us to hit the tub or Jacuzzi after that; and we’re all having an early bedtime.

That’s it for me; I’m ready to get started on that nap time; so I will.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

The Brontos only lost by a run; and that was a come-from-behind win for the Raptors.  That didn’t keep their friends from razzing them, but since Ethan and Aiden have to play normal; they can’t just go out there and do the impossible for kids our age.  We’re okay with the need for that; so it’s no big deal.  Biking and playing at the park this afternoon was great; ditto that for the pizza dinner; and my favorite activity of the day was the canoe ride with Mom and Dad.

Oh wait – I love my Jacuzzi time a lot too! ;^)

We had chats with Cassie last night and tonight; she’s having a good weekend; and has most of her weekend studying done already except for some that she’s saving up to do with another new friend tomorrow.  Everything else is going well; and I’m glad that she’s getting a bit of extra rest this weekend while she can.

That’s all I have for tonight too; so I’ll get back to my ongoing tub time; and eventually get to sleep once I’m wound down enough to do that.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!