Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - June 26, 2019


Ethan:

Aiden and I were on our own for Tai Chi this morning; I ended up taking the day off to play instead of going to work in the archives this morning; and I don’t have much else to report.  We had a picnic lunch at the park; I was on my own with Mom and Dad for dinner; and then Aiden and I helped out with kid control at the park while the parents were busy with baseball practice.  Brianna’s doing another sleepover with Mandy tonight, so she came home with us; I watched a movie with her in the lounge while Dad took care of his homework; and then I grabbed a quick shower before bedtime once Mom had Brianna and Mandy tucked in for the night and off to sleep.

That’s all from home, but I’m sure that Ehlana has more exciting news from her play day with Cassie and Michael; so I’ll leave it to her to take the journal fun up a level or two while I get some sleep.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

My day started with some Magi-powered fun when Cassie let me help her out with some fatigue healing before Tai Chi.  That was awesome, but then that’s true for the rest of our day.  After Tai Chi and breakfast, we took Cassie to school; and then Michael, Naomi, and I spent most of the day shopping.  Sure, most of that was wedding-related, but Naomi and I picked up a few things too; and we had a lot of fun finishing up most of Michael’s shopping to-do list.  We had a picnic lunch with Cassie and her friends; a take-out pizza dinner that included more exam studying for Cassie to get ready for her mid-terms on Thursday; and then the best shopping was with Cassie after that while we picked out the gifts and honorariums they’ll need for the wedding.

We finished that up at nearly the same time as the mall and stores were closing for the night, and Cassie is now working late again, but Naomi and I are having a comparatively-early night because we want to be ready for our trip to Eagle Gorge tomorrow with Michael.  Cassie has her second long day of the week for classes, so we’ll be out there for most of the day after dropping her off – and may just end up coming back to the city again in time to pick her up after her evening class.  This has been another fun day, but we’re also sure that tomorrow will be the best of the week – at least when it comes to some extreme outdoor fun.  I’ll keep you posted on how that goes for us with the next report, but that’s all for tonight; so I’m out of here and back to the real world again.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!