Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, June 28, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - June 28, 2019


Ethan:

Tai Chi and breakfast for four was followed by some chores for me while Aiden checked in with his parents at the bakery.  When Mom set me free for the day, I met up with Aiden again; and we biked, swam, and played for the rest of the day until Aiden and I needed to be back at my house for dinner and a movie night.  Mom put us to work so that we could have that meal outdoors; Aiden and I set up the tables; and we had a fairly-large gang with us by the time Dad and the other grill masters had the various meat options ready to go and we could sit down to enjoy the barbeque and sides dinner.  Aiden and I were the ‘senior’ kids in the group, so we did our best to keep Zack, Eli, and some of the other guys from getting too out-of-control with their feeding frenzy; and then we helped to dunk them in the river to clean up because that was necessary for our messiest cousins and friends – especially after chocolate ice cream cone desserts.

There was a visit to the park after that while the parents cleaned up or took a break and the grandparents supervised the playground fun; and then we got through our first movie before Cassie, Michael, Ehlana, and Naomi got home by ten o’clock.  Cassie and Michael couldn’t stay because they’re helping Rebecca at the pizzeria this weekend – and that’s why Cassie came home again; so we only got to spend a few minutes with her.  Naomi’s parents decided to take her – and Eli – home soon after that too; so the dinner and a movie party wrapped up then too instead of continuing with a second show.  It was still past-eleven by the time Ehlana and I finished helping Mom and Dad with the clean-up and we’d had our bedtime chat too after seeing everyone out.  Ehlana and I had a bonus chat on her bed too, but she has a ballgame in the morning; so we’re not going to stay up even later – especially when she’s already had a long day and all of those hours in the car too.

I’ve had a great day; love having my twin home again; and now I’m ready to crash and nap so that I’ll be ready for a busy weekend.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’m glad to be home too, Ethan.  Naomi and I missed you a lot, and while she didn’t get to spend much time with you yet because parental rights were asserted and she had to go home tonight; I’m sure we’ll make extra tie to hang out together this weekend – and next week too.

Let’s keep my news of the day short, since I really do need to rest up for that ballgame; and it has been a long day.

Our last morning of Tai Chi with Cassie and Michael was fun; we had breakfast and took Cassie to school; and then Michael, Naomi, and I did some chores – including laundry for all of the dirty clothes that Naomi and I had accumulated this week; and we packed for the trip home.  There was some park play time this morning too; we had a fast food lunch with Cassie and her study group; and then one last visit to the rec center and pool before we picked up the wedding gifts order from the jewelry store; stopped for fast food to go; and then picked Cassie up and headed for home.  Cassie worked on her assignments for a lot of the trip home, but we kept her entertained too while Michael drove all the way so she could focus on her work; and we were all glad to be home by ten o’clock.

Having a gang to welcome us home was fun; I wish that we could have spent more time with Naomi and Aiden; and was only a bit disappointed that our arrival put an end to the dinner and a movie night before we could get in on that fun.  That really was for the best when we have a lot going on this weekend – even for those of us who won’t be partying all night tomorrow to celebrate Doug and Alicia’s wedding!  That is why Cassie and Michael are helping Rebecca this weekend – because Jen is busy with her brother’s wedding.

Cassie and Michael will be at the pizzeria until close tonight, but they will be here for the night; and then likely at his house tomorrow night; since they’re booked for a family breakfast there on Sunday.  We won’t get to see Cassie very much, but I have gotten to spend a lot of time with her this week; so I can’t complain about that.  I don’t have anything else to add for this report, and it didn’t really end up being all that short anyway; so I’ll wrap it up and get to the sleeping part of my night.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!