Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - June 11, 2019


Ethan:

I spent the extra time at the lab – in the archives – while Ehlana had to cut her play time there short when it was time for an early dinner and her ball practice.  The rest of our day was pretty much a repeat both at school and home; so I don’t have anything newsworthy to report tonight.

I am tired and ready to sleep, though; so I will.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

We have our first ballgame of the season this weekend, so our practice was more-serious; and went pretty well.  Naomi and I hope that our team will have better luck and avoid starting the season with a trio of losses for our family teams; so we’re motivated.  I was happy with the lab time, since I’ll likely be taking a break this weekend and into our first week of summer holidays.

The only news I actually have for today, though, is for Cassie.  Michael’s surprised her with a visit; and Miranda changed up his work schedule so that he can stay there until Sunday morning.  I don’t have any details yet – possibly because they’ve been too busy to chat with us tonight.  ;^)

Okay, we did know that Cassie had a study and dinner plan with one or more of her new study buddies, and she didn’t likely cancel that because of Michael’s surprise visit; so they could still be busy with that instead of anything that I won’t write about here.  I am glad that Cassie has someone there with her for the rest of the week; and then it’ll just be one more week before she’ll be home for a certain double-birthday visit.

I’ll keep you posted if there’s any interesting news from Cassie and Michael that isn’t too-hot to include here, but that’ all for tonight.

Three more sleeps to summer holidays!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!