Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - June 22, 2019


Happy Birthday to Us! ;^)

Ethan:

Tai Chi by the river, a special birthday breakfast, and starting the day with opening some gifts from Mom, Dad, Cassie, Michael, and each other was an awesome way to start our day!  Losing my ball game after that wasn’t so great, but ice cream treats from the Emporium and the birthday party trip to Quarry Lake helped me to get over the disappointment fairly quickly.  We played in the lake, lazy river, and at the playgrounds and on the rock wall and zip line all afternoon; had a break for the picnic lunch; and eventually headed home again in time for our birthday dinner barbeque.

The family and friends time was the best part for everything so far; and the fun will continue, but I won’t be using my computer for the rest of the night while we have that dinner, more birthday fun, play time, campfire, and major backyard camping night.

I’ll have to cover all of that news tomorrow, but it’s time for me to get back to the fun in progress in our back yard.

Stay tuned – it’s been an awesome day; and I’m sure that our evening and night will be just as great!

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’m not going to play with my computer today; and will go with a double update tomorrow night instead of adding anything to what Ethan’s provided so far.

Oh wait – we’re eight now; free of our booster seats; and I am not going to miss mine at all – especially after having to use it yesterday for the trip to Crystal Springs and back!  That may be a very small step in growing up, but it is something that, to be blunt, my butt is going to appreciate a lot! ;^)

Okay, it’s back to playing with our family and friends again; so I’m out of here and back to the real world.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!