Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, June 10, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - June 10, 2019


Ethan:

We had play time at school along with a bit of work to clean up ahead of the summer break.  Ehlana and I went to the lab after we were set free, and while I could only hang out in the archives until I needed to have an early dinner and then get to my baseball practice; Ehlana stayed longer; and then had a late dinner shortly before I got back from the school.  Add in studying or work in the office, a Magi lesson, and a shower for me; and that’s all of the news for today.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I loved getting to play in the lab today; and we’ve had fun with everything – even the work and classroom clean-up chores.  There really isn’t anything else to add; so that’s all for me tonight too!

Four more sleeps to summer holidays! ;^)

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!