Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - June 5, 2019


Ethan:

Take the last two days; rinse and repeat; and switch the baseball to the co-ed division for the parents and that’s been our day around here.

Ehlana may have more, but I’m going to crash and nap now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’m good with a micro-update – though we have had a good day.  Not every kid in town would agree with that during exam and final tests week, but Ethan and I aren’t the only students that are far-ahead of our same-age friends in our classes; so we can get away with being happy this week.

Let’s also add that Cassie’s having a great start to her summer session; she’s already well on the way to having her new study group set up; and she’s even getting extra sleep thanks to having fewer distractions while Michael, Rowen, and Tim are all here.  She’s also had at least one of all of her new classes except for the night class she’s got tomorrow; and she’s happy with how all of that is going too.  Let’s hope that continues for her all summer!

Okay, that’s all for me too; I love my Jacuzzi; and I’m going to get back to enjoying my soak in the tub while I can before getting some sleep.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!