Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Cassie's Journal - August 5, 2015



The highlight of my day was my sofa sleepover with Michael – and the wake-up hugs and kisses we shared at dawn before meeting up with my parents, brother, and sister for Tai Chi by the river.  Breakfast was at his house; the highlights there were the food and getting teased by Miranda; and then we met up with Tim, Rowen, and the other teens for the football workout.  There are more guys joining Michael and Tim now, but they still don’t have any of the senior players; and the group of soon-to-be Grade Nine guys doesn’t look to be ready to play yet this year – at least compared to Michael and Tim.

Michael needed to get to the Inn after that, and Rowen and Tim both headed for work too; so I went home and got started on my own family business work.  That’s pretty much all I did for the rest of the day except for helping Mom out with some chores, cooking, and meal clean-up; and it ended up being an indoor day after that anyway as rain moved in and kept things wet off and on for the rest of the day.  The co-ed baseball practice was cancelled – as were all of the other practices for today.  I was okay with that, since it meant that I could get a lot of family business work done – especially when Mom let me play at that with a fair bit of Magi power practice.  We both managed to get about a week’s worth of work done today; and Ethan and Ehlana had some fun with that too – though their computing time was mostly play for them with Ethan reading in the archives and Ehlana doing some research for projects she’s playing with at the lab.

We’re having a quiet night at home too.  I wish Michael could be here with me, but the rain has brought the campers into town for dinner at the Inn or some play time at the pub – or both – so they’re having a busy night.  He isn’t coming over after work either because we’ve decided to actually get a full night of sleep tonight instead of staying up late again.  Our choice for that has more to do with our tentative plans for tomorrow night – a camping and campfire adventure after Rowen and I have our baseball practice that’ll also allow Lucas to be here in town for the Friday football workout before he has to be back out on the farm.  Those details are still being worked out; so I’ll keep you posted on that with my next update.

For now, I’ve wrapped up my day with a bit of music and gaming fun with Ethan and Ehlana after dinner while Dad worked in the office and Mom split her time between the lounge and office to hang out with all of us.  When she took the twins downstairs for bath time, I hopped into my Jacuzzi for a nice long soak; got ready for bed; and will be sleeping shortly after I’m done writing this little report.  Other than the morning side of the sofa sleepover with Michael, this has been a fairly uneventful day; but we’re all good with that after too much busy.

I’m also really happy with the chance for a solid eight consecutive hours of sleep, and it’s time for me to get started on that; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!