Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Cassie's Journal - August 23, 2015



It’s going to be all about football and cheerleading for me next week with just a touch of baseball here and there; and one big family event – Uncle Nick and Aunt Deborah’s move into their newly remodeled home.  This is going to be a short update so that I can get another decent night of rest and be ready for all of that – especially the cheerleader tryouts!

Tai Chi by the river and breakfast at Michael’s were my morning highlights; though we had fun at church too while again getting ready for the holiday weekend service during Sunday school.  I came home after church with my family; we had lunch; and then played for most of the afternoon.  That play time included swimming, canoeing, a park playground adventure; and an ice cream run to the Emporium.  Michael joined us for some of that fun while on his break; and then I went to the Inn with him to help out with the buffet shift through until close.

That was the tough work part of my day, but not the only work.  I walked home with Michael after that long, busy handful of hours of kitchen action; said goodnight to him in front of his house; and came up to bed after just a short visit with Mom, Dad, and the twins so that I could hop into my Jacuzzi and do some multi-tasking with a long soak and family business work session.

I cheated for that; used a time phase; and did about five hours of work in well-under an hour of real time.  No, I didn’t stay in the tub for that entire time phase, but I was fairly wrinkled by the time I did get out and moved on to doing my hair and getting ready for bed.  I was out of the time phase shortly after climbing into bed with Mandy; and did my usual computer and email checks before getting to this update.  There were some college updates and an email from Dawn to read and respond to; but nothing all that newsworthy from my cousins and favorite collegians.  It’s probably just a coincidence that having off-campus, coed living arrangements seem to have happened at the same time that the emails to me have become shorter and less-detailed; but let’s not ponder the why for that too deeply. ;^)

Anyway, I’ve already mentioned the upcoming highlights for this week, and I really do want to be well-rested for the first day of cheerleader tryouts, so that’s it for tonight; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!