Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Cassie's Journal - April 8, 2015



We were able to dodge the rain and be outdoors for Tai Chi this morning thanks to the warm that’s been hanging out with the rain so far this week; but I’ve pretty much been indoors for the rest of the day except for the walks to and from school.  It was an indoor day at school too; which put a bit of a damper on the fun there.

My after school adventures were occasionally fun, but the best part of our mid-week work night is that I’m finished all of my studies and family business jobs already and will be sleeping by shortly after eleven o’clock!  That might not sound like much fun for most teens, but after a few late nights; I’m ready for the down time.  I also don’t really have any news to report from any of the studying or work, but before I wrap this up; there is one little teen drama news flash that I should include.

Jenny and Lance have officially broken up.  That was, apparently, finalized sometime last night; and Jenny seemed fairly happy today with just a tinge of sad.  I really hope that she was joking about the two things she’ll miss most about Lance, since one of them was his car; and the other was something I really didn’t need to know about her ex-boyfriend.  I will give Jenny some points for not bad-mouthing Lance today with the girls – or if she did do that; I didn’t hear about it.

There were at least a few guys around school that were very interested in the fact that Jenny is now available.  I’ll wish them luck with that, but it’s also very unlikely that she’ll be dating any of the hometown guys.  The only boys at our school that she’d be interested in are too much older and already taken. ;^)

Anyway, instead of writing a volume or two on Jenny’s preferences in men, I’d rather be sleeping right now; so I’m going to get to that right now.  With game night tomorrow, dinner and a movie night on Friday, and our teen sleepover on Saturday; this could be my only chance for a full night of rest until next Wednesday.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!