Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Cassie's Journal - April 7, 2015



Let’s make this a short update.  It’s late, and while I’ve had a really good day; I’m past-ready for some nap time.

School was good, the weather has been warm but wet, and while we had band practice as normal after school; we were given a week off from teen praise team practice now that we have until the Memorial Day weekend for our next Sunday service.  I brought Michael home with me after band practice; we had dinner with Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana; and then spent the rest of the evening doing our homework and playing.  The play time included a Magi lesson with Mom and some video gaming with the twins before they went to bed.  From my perspective, the highlight of the evening was the alone time with Michael in the lounge after we had my brother and sister tucked in for the night; though that’s also why I got such a late start to my studies and family business work.

Michael went home at eleven and I got to work after getting changed and snuggled in bed with Mandy.  Compared to the make-out time, the work and studying wasn’t memorable even if it is more important in the grand scheme of things; so I won’t bore you with the details.  I’ll use that bit of extra time for sleeping, and starting that part of my night right now sounds really good; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!