Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Cassie's Journal - April 12, 2015



What a difference a day makes!

Last night at this time, I was happily having a sofa sleepover with Michael in the lounge after falling asleep there while Rebecca and Lucas, and Rowen and Tim, were doing their goodnight hugs and kisses elsewhere.  Tonight, I’ve been working on my studies and family business work for the past three and a half hours.  Take a guess which was more fun for me.

The pizza and wings dinner; play time outdoors; and mini movie marathon were all fun; and I especially loved getting to spend that time with most of my best friends – and with Mom, Dad, Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden.  I’m not going to drag out that part of my report, since there isn’t actually much in the way of news to write about; but we did have one of those really good nights and had a lot of fun together.  My sofa sleepover with Michael wasn’t actually planned, but I didn’t fight falling asleep either; and Michael opted to stay with me when Rowen checked in on us and he was still awake and enjoying the cuddle time with me.  We got teased about it in the morning, but Rowen and Rebecca also made me promise that they’d get turns with upcoming sleepovers; and I’m sure the boys won’t have a problem with that plan whenever we do manage to make that happen for them.

Then again, it’ll be warm enough to do some camping nights soon too; so we might have some tent mate swap opportunities there too. ;^)

Our morning was fairly wild and fun with such a big gang to feed and get ready for church, and while we had a quiet morning at church compared to Easter Sunday; we had fun there too before some of us needed to get to work for the rest of the day.  For me, that meant helping out at the Inn all afternoon and evening – except for our breaks.  Even then, Michael and I used our afternoon break for getting our homework done, and while we did that outdoors so that we could enjoy the nice weather; it wasn’t really a rest break at all.  While I was busy at the Inn, Dad had work to do at home; and Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana went to play at the lab for a few hours so that Dad could really focus on getting ready for his week in the city without any distractions.

Happy 15th Birthday, Gil!

I’m sticking those best wishes in the middle of this update because Gil’s birthday party was at the Inn, and though Michael and I needed to work instead of attending the party; we did take a little break to be there with our friends when it was time for the birthday cake, song, and watching Gil open his gifts.  We had to trade that off with not having much time for our own meals, but it was worth it; and all of the busy really just helped to keep the hours speeding along toward when we were able to go home at nine-thirty or so.

My work wasn’t done by a long shot then, but I still spent a bit of time with Michael at his house before heading home; and then Mom did my Magi lesson with me after we got Ethan and Ehlana into bed for the night.  That’s why it was eleven-thirty before I came up to my room, and though Mom and Dad headed for bed then too; they weren’t going straight off to sleep so I started my own bedtime routine out with some quality Jacuzzi time that I really needed after a long, crazy-busy day.  I multi-tasked some of my studying while in the tub, but only got my archive assignment finished by the time I was ready to get out of the tub and into bed.  The language studies and family business work has kept me busy since then; and now I’m pretty much just ready to crash for a few hours.

In fact, I think that I’ll just go ahead and do that right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!