Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Cassie's Journal - April 15, 2015



It’s tax day, and while that had absolutely no impact on my day; Rowen’s parents and a lot of other people around the country were very busy today.

I was busy today too, but that was with school, studying, and family business work.  The last two parts of that were done here at home while my friends were all busy with their own part-time jobs; and I also helped Mom with some of the chores around here too while we both worked on the family business after school and this evening.

After a few late nights, I’ll be sleeping before midnight for a change; and I am so ready for a decent night of rest.  Being able to do that required using a bit of time phasing so that we could all get our work and studying done tonight, but Mom and I took turns doing that tonight; and Ethan and Ehlana were happy to get the extra college work done while I was busy with my work and language studies.  Mom did Magi lessons with all three of us too, but she kept them short tonight and we mostly multi-tasked that part of our evening.

Right now, I really just want to get on with the extended nap time, though, so that’s all for tonight; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!