Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Cassie's Journal - April 11, 2015



You know that it’s a nice spring Saturday when Dad is willing to skip some chores in favor of enjoying the weather and having a bit of afternoon play time.

Tai Chi by the river and a big country breakfast made for a great start to our day; though Michael missed both while helping out at the Inn this morning.  Since he got to spend the rest of the day with me from lunchtime on, though; I was okay with the work-play plan.  I was on outdoor chores duty with Dad today, and while we did work hard; it was mostly fun doing all of that together.  As it got warmer and nicer out, we changed our plans; worked a bit harder through until one o’clock; and then called it a day when we stopped to have lunch.  We will need to make up for that next weekend; but we’ll worry about that then.

As I mentioned, Michael joined us for lunch after being set free from the Inn.  Dad grilled hotdogs and burgers; Mom had cold salads to go along with that; and we had lunch out on the back porch.  Michael and I were on the clean-up crew; but then we had the rest of the day off to play with our friends and family.  Rowen, Tim, and Lucas were all still busy during the afternoon; so they’ll be here soon – about an hour before we’ll have dinner.  That’s phrased in the near-future because I’m writing this while grabbing a shower and getting changed.  Michael’s doing the same at his house because we both wanted to get cleaned up and changed after a busy work and play day to this point.  I’m writing my update now because I expect to either have a very late night or a very late night that ends with a sofa sleepover with Michael if I’m really lucky.

Either way, I’ll add the rest of the news from our adventures tonight with my Sunday report and take a night off from any computing.  Our afternoon play time included a bike ride that Michael and I did on our own so we could go a bit further than we can with Ethan and Ehlana on their bikes – and they’ve out-grown the trailer.  We toured the new section of town; the park; and went for a ride around a couple of country blocks out Quarry Road and then back home along River Road.  We followed that up with some back yard play time with Mom, Dad, and the twins; and we had some cameo visits from friends and family while we had our fun – including from Uncle Adam, Aunt Leanne, and Zack.  All of that was great, and Mom, Dad, and the twins are still outside doing whatever right now; but I really wanted to get cleaned up before we get to our dinner, movies, and sleepover – and I’m sure that Michael and the rest of my friends will really appreciate me doing that too.

We’ll be having a pizza and wings dinner; there will probably be a bit of outdoor play time again after that; and then we’ll start our movie marathon with a kid-rated flick so that Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden can join us for that before their bedtime.  There was some talk about the twins doing sleepovers at their respective friend’s houses instead of here, and though I’m risking teen scorn over the admission; I’d rather have all of them here for sleepovers instead of a teen-only night.  Tim might joke about it, but I’m sure that he has as much fun with them as the rest of us do; and I don’t get to spend enough time with Ethan and Ehlana so we don’t want to miss out on any opportunities like we have today.

I’m nearly finished getting ready for the night, though, so it’s time to wrap this up and get downstairs before my friends join us.  We are going to have a really great night too, and though Michael and I are going to be busy at the Inn tomorrow afternoon and evening; the rest of the weekend should be fairly amazing too.  Since this is all history as you read this in your ‘now’, you’ll be able to flip a digital page to find out what happens, but I still need to live it; so I’m going to get right to that!

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!