Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Cassie's Journal - April 13, 2015



Happy 2nd Birthday, Gerry Bishop!

Michael’s cousin probably had a happy day, but I’m really only mentioning his big day because I should include Michael’s family in my updates now and then – even if we don’t actually see the Stone side of his relatives very often.  This year, as far as I know, his grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins will only be coming here for Jake and Stephanie’s wedding.  That makes me feel a bit sad, but it’s their choice; and we can’t do much about that.

Here at home, my day started very early when Mom, Ethan, Ehlana and I got up to see Dad off on his way to the city.  Since I’d been up late with my work and studies, that meant only having a pair of naps on each side of that little bit of fun; and then it was time to go outside and meet Michael by the river for Tai Chi.  I used a bit of Magi Healing to make up for the lack of sleep this morning too; so I was good to go by the time we needed to get to school.

We had a spit or two of rain today, but mostly had a good weather day; and being outdoors was an option both at lunchtime and after school.  It was a fairly quiet day at school; so the fun really kicked up a notch or three once we were set free from our last class and quickly got our homework for the day out of the way.  We did that at Michael’s house, with the ‘we’ including Rowen and Tim; and then we went out for a bike ride for an hour or so.  That was a nice break that included a bit of play time at the school playground when we crossed paths with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana while they were hanging out there with Liz, Philip, Naomi, and Eli.  I was with Michael at his house for dinner and the evening; and the fun there included an experimental, gourmet meal; some wedding work fun; a music practice; and a short make-out session for Michael and me before I needed to head home and get back to my studies and work.

Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana had a quiet evening while I was gone.  They’d had an easy-dinner; and then worked in the office – with Mom keeping busy with family business work while the twins studied for their college courses.  Mom did a Magi lesson with all three of us after I got home.  That was fun, but my actual lesson tonight was learning to teach lessons – something that Mom is doing more often with me now; and she’ll continue to do that over the next few years.  Maybe I’ll even be helping her out with teaching lessons for other Magi; but that won’t be a big part of my future.

We did the bath and bedtime routine with Ethan and Ehlana after our lesson before I was sent up to bed too so that I could get started on my studies and work.  Despite having an extra-long day already by then, I wanted to get all of my work done tonight; so I’ve been doing that since climbing into bed with Mandy and my computer more than three hours ago.  Most of that busy has been reasonably interesting and kept me entertained, but there isn’t anything special to write about; and I’m very ready to wrap this up and head off to dreamland.

I’ll help Mom as much as I can over the next few days, though I’ll have band and teen praise team practices tomorrow too; and we’ll all have game night at the Inn on Thursday.  With everything we have going on, keeping busy while Dad’s away won’t be a problem; so I expect that the long days will continue all week.  That’s another good reason for me to end this update and get to the sleep part of my night; so that’s all for now, and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!