Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - February 3, 2019


Ethan:

We had a good morning at home and church; Ehlana and I played at the lab and archives this afternoon while Dad finished his weekend homework; and then we had a quiet evening at home again that included a Magi lesson that Brianna and Zack came over for; a movie; and some tub or Jacuzzi time that just ended for me a little while ago.

That’s all I have – unless you’re bored and want to go and check out my latest update for the work I did in the archives this week, but I’ll warn you that those details are only good-reading as a sleep aid!

I don’t need the help tonight; so I’ll just wrap this up and get to the napping part of my night.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I don’t have anything to add to that, but I am thinking about Cassie’s birthday tonight – and the fact that we won’t get to be with her to celebrate it.  This isn’t a first for us, since she has been away on her birthday before this, but it’s different too; and I’ll worry just a bit that Gwyneth might decide to send her an unwanted kind of birthday gift too – especially if she thinks that Cassie might be distracted and unprepared.

We are keeping a close watch on the Hathorne systems for that reason, but there isn’t anything we’ve found to worry about; and Gwyneth must have her own resources that she can keep us from knowing about what she’s doing – or planning through her mercenaries.  Ethan and I aren’t getting any sense of imminent danger for any of us, but then that’s very unpredictable; and we know from experience that those warnings can come without much time left to react to them.

I’ll keep you posted if that changes – along with all of the Valentine-themed fun that’s sure to kick up a notch starting with our first classes tomorrow morning.  I’m sure that the boys can hardly wait to get into the holiday-themed math, science, crafts, and the rest that we’ll get to have fun with over the next couple of weeks!

Okay, that’s it for tonight.  Silkie and I are ready for bed; and she’s already curled up and ready for a bit of quality cuddle-and-sleep time.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!