Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - January 6, 2019


Ethan:

It was a quiet morning here while Cassie had breakfast at Michael’s house; church and Sunday school was fun; and then we had a play afternoon between lunch at home and the family buffet dinner at the Inn that was our unofficial wrap-up to the Christmas holidays.  Cody invited May out to the ranch after dinner since he’d been at the Inn with his family too; so the quiet resumes around here tonight – and Ehlana and I are playing normal kids and heading to bed early on a school night.

My sisters needed some girl time – including picking out Ehlana’s outfit for tomorrow; so Silkie and I have left them to that; and I’m going to do a bit of speed reading before going to sleep.  That doesn’t make for a very exciting update, but it’s all I have for tonight, so I’ll wrap this up; and get to that play time in the archives for a while.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

This hasn’t been an extreme-excitement day – just a really good, happy family and friends day.  Wrapping it up with the sisters time tonight has been good too; though I wish that we had the extra time off to spend with Cassie before she heads back to college a week from tomorrow.  They still have two weeks before classes start again, but they’ll need to get their books and the rest of the usual supplies they’ll need for a new semester; so they’ll be busy with that – and working and reading ahead to get ready for those classes too.

I have no idea why I’m writing about any of that – possibly because I half-wish that I was going along with them, but I really wouldn’t change the way we’re doing things now; and I couldn’t imagine not being around our best friends for months at a time.

Or my brother; since Naomi would never let him go without her too! ;^)

Moving along, I really don’t have any exciting news for today.  The indoor-outdoor play time with family and friends was a highlight for me; so was the buffet at the Inn; and then the quiet time tonight with Cassie – and Ethan – while Michael was busy at the Inn.  I’m not really all that excited about going back to school tomorrow – even as I’ll like spending time every day with friends that we haven’t seen as much during the holidays; and I guess that it will be good to get back to some lab time too – since that is part of the ‘normal’ for Ethan and me.

Okay, I’ve really missed my lab, but the holiday fun with Cassie and everyone else was worth taking the break; so I’m okay with doing that too.

I seem to be rambling on a bit, so it’s likely time to just wrap this up and move on to a bit of bedtime reading – to get caught up on the latest from the lab so I can jump right into the fun again without wasting anyone’s time by getting those updates in person.  We’ve had an amazing holiday, and I wish it could keep going, but it can’t; so we’ll get back to normal life again tomorrow; and hopefully still have some great New Year adventures along the way.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!